Medical CODING & CPC TRAINING
Become a Certified Professional Coder Exam Preparation
We provide training to individuals seeking to become a Certified Professional Coder through the national known organization American Academy of Professional Coders. Individuals will learn coding guidelines, CPT codes, ICD-10 codes, HCPCS codes and modifiers. We will be individuals guide in preparation for the examination.
Medical Term Anatomy
We provide medical terminology to all individuals in the course. Individuals will become familiar with medical terminology words and anatomy body structures. This will be required for individuals to know when reading healthcare professionals documentation and exam preparation
We provide Career Development to individuals in the course. Individual will receive career development which includes professional resume and face to face or via telephone consultation with a career coach. This to prepare individuals with jump start in job searching in the amazing career.
Contact Us Today
• Seeking a career in healthcare as Medical Coder
• Seeking a career change
• Individual 18+
• Must have high school diploma or GED
- Complete the contact us form above
- Contact us by email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact us by via text 551-253-3577
- CPC Training course is held in Passaic & Bergen County
- CPC Training duration is for 20 weeks and we have a Winter, Spring, Fall and Summer sessions only if we receive minimum of 3 participants.
- The training fees $1325 which includes the following below.
- Registration fee
- AAPC Membership & Exam
- Professional Resume
- $400 deposit is required for your books and hold your seat in the course
- Payment Plan Option is available
- Maximum of two hours per session
- Long distance tutoring sessions are available through Skype or via telephone
- $25 per hour and a 50% deposit will be required prior to sessions begin
- Please complete contact us form and indicate area of need of our consulting services (medical billing, medical coding selection, documentation, value base payment, etc.)
- Fees will be based upon duration (days, weeks or month and hours) will be needed for your specific area of concern.