alleviate extensive task in managing medical claims
We provide education & training to healthcare professionals on how to translate documentation into CPT procedures & ICD-10 diagnosis codes that are taken from the patient's medical record to ensure accuracy.
We perform claim submissions in a timely fashion, and follow up on the claims status, authorization status, and denied claims. This is to ensure that reimbursements are received from health insurance payers for services rendered by healthcare professionals
We will verify that payments received from health insurance carriers will be accurately posted to patient accounts. This process will avoid incorrect reimbursement payments
Front Desk Management
We will train your front desk staff on how to verify a patient’s eligibility through insurance carrier portals. This will inform your staff of patient’s payment responsibility (co-payments, deductible, and co-insurance). A note will be documented in your Electronic Medical Records system of patient eligibility status and the patient's payment responsibilities.
We will train your staff how to enter a patient’s demographic (name, address, social security number, age, gender, telephone number, insurance ID, and group number) information accurately in your Electronic Medical Records system. Correct information is vital to avoid insurance carriers denying payment due to demographic errors.
The patient's next appointment is scheduled correctly in your Electronic Medical Records system. If necessary, the patient will receive a referral for a specialist, laboratory forms, and verify the patient’s telephone number. This is to ensure that you can contact the patient as a courtesy reminder for the next appointment.
Schedule Your Consultation Today
For-Profit Facilities & Non-Profit Organizations
Physicians Nurse Practitioners, Licensed Clinical Social Workers
Licensed Master Social Workers, Dietitians/Nutritionists
Physical Therapists, Occupational Therapist, and Midwives
- Schedule a consultation at email@example.com
- POST & CLAIM will perform a coding and billing analysis to identify your medical billing administrative tasks (FREE).
- After the consultation is performed, healthcare professionals will be required to sign a contract.
- POST & CLAIM will perform your medical coding and billing tasks as contracted.
Must be a licensed healthcare professional to submit claims to
health insurance carriers.
Healthcare Professionals must have an Electronic Medical
Record System for POST & CLAIM to log in remotely.
We request healthcare professionals assign a point of contact person working with POST & CLAIM while manage your administrative billing tasks.
We will provide you with the education and training:
- Improving documentation by utilizing current CPT/ICD-10 codes and modifiers.
- Eliminating up coding and down coding.
- Keep you abreast with the frequently changes that occurs in healthcare.
- Medical Billing for Non-Profit Organizations- 7%
- Medical Billing for For-Profit Facilities- 9%
- A/R Management Only- 10%
- Front Desk Management – Contact POST & CLAIM for rates